Portale    Blog    FlashChat    FAQ    Cerca    Gruppi utenti    Lista degli utenti    Messaggi Privati    Pannello Utente   Registrati   Login  

Album    Guestbook    Statistiche    Links    Calendario   Downloads    Commenti karma    TopList    Topics recenti    Vota Forum  

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi
 Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti - Utenti registrati: Nessuno
Indice del forum -> Kenwood chef in Europa -> Kenwood chef in Inghilterra
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Inviato: 25 Ott 2008 22:09:25  
Stefilla

Bimbyna appassionata
Bimbyna appassionata

LocalitÓ: Napoli

italy

Messaggio Tropical Fruit Teabread
Descrizione:

Tropical Fruit Teabread

Preparation time : 15 Minutes
Cooking time : 60-65 Minutes
Tools: K Beater

Ingredients Serves 8-10
100g (3.oz) butter
115g (4oz) caster sugar
about 2 ripe bananas, 200g (7oz) peeled weight
3 eggs
200g (7oz) plain flour
5ml (1 tsp) baking powder
5ml (1 tsp) ground cinnamon
140g (5oz) ready to eat dried tropical fruits, coarsely chopped
50g (2oz) pecan nuts, chopped
10ml (2 tsp) demerara sugar

Method
1. Grease and line a 1.1 litre (2 pint) loaf tin. Preheat the oven to 170░C/325░F/Gas 3. Place the butter and sugar in the Kenwood Bowl. Fit the K Beater and cream together on speed 3, until pale and fluffy.
2. Break the bananas into pieces, add to the butter and sugar mixture and beat in until smooth. Gradually beat in the eggs. Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, tropical fruits and pecan nuts and mix on minimum speed until incorporated. Transfer to the prepared tin and level the surface.
3. Sprinkle with demerara sugar and bake for 60-65 minutes, or until well risen and firm to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn out on to a wire rack to cool.

Cookĺs Note
Ready to eat dried tropical fruits includes such fruits as papaya, mango, melon and pineapple, but can be varied according to availability and your own preferred choice.[/b]

bimby - Thermomix
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato

Inviato: 25 Ott 2008 22:09:25  
Adv

MessaggioAdv

Torna in cima

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Kenwood chef in Europa -> Kenwood chef in Inghilterra Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: